www.propelcrypto.com is compliant with The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
It means that we are open about our methods of tracking and use of the visitors’ personal data, and you can freely check what exactly we’re doing with it.
At www.propelcrypto.com , we collect:
- Your name and surname
- Your email address
- Your physical address
- Your phone number
- The data about the browser and device you use to view the store
- The way you navigate our site
- And any other data necessary for us to be able to render effective and professional service to you.
We gather your contact details because they are necessary to accept and process your orders, and to make sure you’ve got satisfaction.
We gather the details of your technical equipment and on-site behaviour in order to make our store more user-friendly, and to personalize our store services for you (for example, to automatically switch the store to the mobile version.)
Our company works with outer companies that help us provide the best service for you, and these third parties also use some of the personal details you’re leaving. We limit the data they can access to only what is necessary for them to perform their obligations.
- Payment services use your credit card number, your name and surname to verify and process your payments for our products
- Mass mailing services use your email address to send you emails (if you have subscribed for them)
If you don’t agree to these terms, please leave the website.
You can email us at email@example.com and ask:
- To delete your personal details from our system
- To withdraw your consent (if you previously agreed to provide us with the data, but then changed your mind)
We are doing our best to guarantee the security of your personal details while keeping and using them.